AlzProducts - 30-Day Returns Policy
We offer a 30-day no hassle return policy for any product purchased from our website, all we ask is that the product is returned in excellent condition.
Bilton Industrial Estate, Humber Avenue
Coventry, CV3 1JL
Faulty Products - Booking your return
If you have a faulty product please Contact Us before returning your order, for the following reasons:
- The fault may be something we can fix by providing remote support
- It may be more practical for us to dispatch replacement parts
- If the product does need to be returned, we can discuss delivery options
- If the product needs replacing we can reserve stock for you (or order stock if necessary)
Unsuitable Products - Booking your return
For non-faulty returns, we do not require you to Contact Us before returning your order, however booking your return can help streamline the return & refund process.
You can book your return by telephone on 024 7642 2224.
What to include
All returns must include one of the following:
- A copy of your original invoice, or
- A copy of your email order confirmation - with address & order number visible, or
- A note with your full order name, billing address, contact telephone number, and order number
If you haven't booked a return, please also include:
- A reason for returning each individual product
Recommended delivery service
- We recommend using a service that requires a signature, for example, Royal Mail Signed For
- Please ensure that your parcel is insured for loss/damage up to the value of the goods
Who pays return postage?
All return postage must be paid for by the customer unless faulty or incorrectly described.
Processing your refund
All refunds are processed within 5 working days of receiving a return, depending upon payment method, funds may take an extra 3 working days to appear in your account.
If you placed your order online, you'll receive an email confirmation once we've processed your refund.
Claims for non-delivery
- Claims for non-delivery must be made within 30 days of date of order
- Claims for shortages and/or damages must be made by within 5 days of delivery receipt
- We recommend that any claim is initiated via email, this ensures both parties have the claim available for reference
Claims not received within these time periods may not be met.