The Doro HandlePlus 334GSM Mobile Phone is simplicity personified.
- 4 memory buttons with customisable names
- One-touch emergency calls
- Large & easy to read display
- Unlocked for use on any network
The Doro HandlePlus 334GSM still comes with many of the standard and useful features of a mobile phone, such as the ability to receive text messages (SMS), a clock, an alarm, keylocking, and many more.
The HandleEasy is designed for people with limited dexterity:
- Large keys that are easy to press
- Rubberised finish for easier handling
- Easy to grip design
Features for people with poor-vision
- Large white letters on a black background on all buttons
- Large white text on a solid black background on mobile phone display
- Distance between each button to avoid accidentally pressing the wrong button
Features for the hard of hearing
- Hearing aid compatible
- 83 dB ringer volume
- 7 volume settings
The pack contains: 1 HandlePlus 334GSM, 1 charger, 1 free headset for handsfree use.
Sim Card Set-Up
This phone is unlocked (can be used on any network), but does not come with a SIM card.
We recommend customers visit their local phone shop to choose a SIM card plan that suits them best, this can be contract or pay as you go.
You can also order SIM cards from the website of any major UK phone network.
Alzheimer's & Dementia - What we like about this product
This mobile phone is perfect for people with impaired memory, it's a high quality reliable phone that has enough features to make it useful, without being overcomplicated.
The 4 memory buttons are perfect to allow quick calls to loved ones, the incoming SMS (but not outgoing) is also a great feature, and all of the ergonomical features that help elderly individuals make this a very worthwhile mobile phone for anyone with Alzheimer's or dementia