The Doro HandlePlus 334GSM Mobile Phone is simplicity personified.
- 4 memory buttons with customisable names
- One-touch emergency calls
- Large & easy to read display
- Unlocked for use on any network
The Doro HandlePlus 334GSM still comes with many of the standard and useful features of a mobile phone, such as the ability to receive text messages (SMS), a clock, an alarm, keylocking, and many more.
The HandleEasy is designed for people with limited dexterity:
- Large keys that are easy to press
- Rubberised finish for easier handling
- Easy to grip design
Features for people with poor-vision
- Large white letters on a black background on all buttons
- Large white text on a solid black background on mobile phone display
- Distance between each button to avoid accidentally pressing the wrong button
Features for the hard of hearing
- Hearing aid compatible
- 83 dB ringer volume
- 7 volume settings
The pack contains: 1 HandlePlus 334GSM, 1 charger, 1 free headset for handsfree use.
Alzheimer's & Dementia - What we like about this product
This mobile phone is perfect for people with impaired memory, it's a high quality reliable phone that has enough features to make it useful, without being overcomplicated.
The 4 memory buttons are perfect to allow quick calls to loved ones, the incoming SMS (but not outgoing) is also a great feature, and all of the ergonomical features that help elderly individuals make this a very worthwhile mobile phone for anyone with Alzheimer's or dementia